On this page, you will find links to math resources that can be used all-year around, as well as links and videos for each week’s math lesson. This page is intended to be a tool and resource, so if you have suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to share or ask them!
Math is my PASSION! That said, I really want to make it real, understandable, and relevant to my students! After years of hearing students tell me that they got “stuck” on their homework, I wanted to find a better way to keep the content fresh! This website is the result!
Take care, enjoy, and LEARN!
Ms. Payne, 4th Grade Teacher
At Home Preview Videos:
Monday’s Home Practice:
- Complete Multiplication Facts Sheet
- Complete Blank Multiplication Table
Tuesday’s Home Practice
- Watch Introduction to Division Video
- Complete Division Facts Sheet
Wednesday’s Home Practice
- Watch video: Dividing by Multiples of 10 and 100 Preview
- Answer follow-up questions
Thursday’s Home Practice
- Watch video: Scenarios with Division, and How they Relate to Multiplication